Stoney End Cottage, Worton, near Askrigg
With luxury Hot Tub on the patio overlooking Wensleydale and free WIFI
Exterior of Stoney End Cottage, adjacent to Stoney End Bed & Breakfast
Enjoy England Inspection Rating: 4 Star Self Catering
select any picture to see an enlarged version - each one opens in
new browser window.
Sleeping four people in two bedrooms
On the edge of the tiny Wensleydale hamlet of Worton, near Askrigg, with spectacular views across the River Ure and over the fells towards Swaledale, this gorgeous stone cottage offers cosy and comfortable accommodation finished to a very high standard. You can even choose to visit us at Stoney End next door for breakfast and choose from our extensive menu!
Accommodation on one level
This cottage, all on ground floor level, is a real home from home.
The open-plan main living room comprises of a cosy sitting area, with comfy seating, dining area and compact but extremely well equipped kitchen. There are two bedrooms - a double and a twin- and a wetroom with toilet, hand basin and and shower.
The sitting room
The dining area & kitchen
The double bedroom
The double bedroom has a five foot bed made up with lovely crisp white Egyption cotton bedding.
The twin bedroom
The twin bedroom, which has French, extra-wide twin beds, with sunny curtains and bedcovers, is a bright and friendly room for children or adults.
The walk-in Wet Room
The Walk-in Wet Room
Walk in wet room with shower, hand basin and toilet.
Stoney End Cottage Facilities:
- Night-store central heating
- Wood and coal burning stove
- Flat screen TV with DVD (this also plays CDs) and Sky package.
- Radio Alarms with Ipod docks
- Hair dryer
- Travel Cot (including linen if required)
- Food processor
- Slow Cooker
- Electric cooker
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Cool bag
- Picnic set
- Iron & ironing board
- Hot tub on the patio (if required small supplement applies)
- Free WIFI
- Pets welcome by arrangement (small charge applies)
What is included in the price:
- All bedding (duvets & pillows) and linen
- Towels 2 shower 2 hand per person
- Towelling gowns if Hot Tub booked
- All heating costs, including fuel for open fires
- All electricity
- Use of the Broadband Internet connection for your own laptop
- Welcome Pack which includes tea towel, hand towel, washing up liquid and dishwasher tabs, scourer, dishcloth, bin liners, toilet tissue, kitchen roll, fire lighting materials (November to Easter)
Outside the cottage a small, private paved area with a Hot Tub and garden furniture overlooks the dale. The view is stunning!
The hot tub on the patio
The view across Wensleydale
Would you like to have locally produced meals for your holiday?
Askrigg Village Kitchen produce a selection of readymeals, puddings, cakes, biscuits and fresh baked breads. We have tried their meals and they are really good.
If you don't want to cook pre order meals for your holiday to collect on arrival. For full details of what they have to offer contact them by following this link to Askrigg Village Kitchen. Or call them on 01969 650076